Reasons Why The Truck Is Tilted…
December 10, 2012 Leave a comment
The following was inspired by a conversation my husband and I had while making the commute from our home to his work. We were behind a Fritolay truck that was uneven, suggesting that either something was broke on the truck, or it was carrying a really heavy load on one side. This actually lasted a good fifteen twenty minutes.
- The driver stole the truck and filled it with gold bars on that one side.
- The truck is old, and the company doesn’t give a crap about fixing it.
- The truck transports both boxes filled with potato chips, and potatoes, but has to put the potatoes on one side because he picked them up first but has to drop them off first.
- The truck broke during it’s current trip and the driver isn’t aware of it.
- The truck broke during it’s current trip and the driver decided he must finish his delivery before taking care of the truck.
- The truck has been broke and the driver doesn’t care enough to fix it.
- The truck was stolen and the thieves don’t care about fixing it.
- The truck is alive but can’t bring itself in to get serviced or else it will reveal the fact that automobiles have become sentient.
- An alien that has no idea about trucks is driving it to the mother ship to be probed.
- The Truck is being decommissioned because of the structural damage.
Well, I have to get some sleep. No, not all of those were thought up during the trip, but a lot of them were. I just found it amusing, and the Fritolay truck has become an inside joke between us, a least for now.